Fed Listens: Community Listening Session in Nashville - April 11, 2022
Monday, April 11, 2022
This Fed Listens event is part of a series of discussions being held nationwide. As the Federal Reserve works to support an inclusive economic recovery, understanding the perspectives of a broad range of stakeholders is critical.
Atlanta Fed president Raphael Bostic moderated a conversation with a panel of local leaders from the public, private, and nonprofit sectors. The conversation explored the challenges brought on by the pandemic and the opportunities that exist in light of Nashville's fast-growing economy. Two Federal Reserve governors also participated; Michelle Bowman made opening remarks, and Christopher Waller spoke at the event.
- Raphael Bostic, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
- Michelle Bowman, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Kate Burke, AllianceBernstein
- José González, Conexión Américas
- Laurel Graefe, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Nashville Branch
- Shanna Jackson, Nashville State Community College
- Janet Miller, Colliers
- Joshua Mundy, Pivot Technologies
- E.J. Reed, Slim and Husky's
- Christopher J. Waller, Federal Reserve Board of Governors
- Crissy Wieck, Western Express
This event was free and open to the public via livestream.