- Atlanta Fed Economists and Analysts Post about Southeast in SouthPoint
- Podcast Explores the State of Multifamily Real Estate
- Atlanta Fed President Believes Current Fed Policy Actions Should Bring Modest Positive Impact
- Land Banks: One Tool for Housing Market Recovery
- Fed Gov. Raskin Speaks on Foreclosures and the Legal System
- Audio and Slides from Sept. 8 Fed Microfinance Call-in Session Now Online
- Join the Fed Call-in on Addressing the Credit Impacts of Foreclosure October 13
Atlanta Fed Economists and Analysts Post about Southeast in SouthPoint
The Atlanta Fed's SouthPoint blog covers the southeastern region and its role in the nation's economy. Assistant vice president in the Atlanta Fed's research department Michael Chriszt and other Atlanta Fed economists and analysts write the weekly posts. SouthPoint provides readers with up-to-date information along with unique insights and observations from the Atlanta Fed.
Recent posts include:
- Regional employment: Looking better, but still not great
- General Motors reopens Tennessee plant as it seizes market share
- Digging into the weak jobs outlook
- When will economic vigor return to the Southeast?
- Southeastern housing update: Polls show sales ahead of weak levels in 2010
- Silver linings around the manufacturing sector?